Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lugz Men's Oasis Boot,Whet/Gum,11 D US

Lugz Men's Oasis Boot,Whet/Gum,11 D US Reviews


Other Picture


MOISN-777-WHEAT/GUM-11-D Color: Wheat / Gum, Size: 11 Available in Multiple Colors! Oasis Boots by Lugz Features: -Men's Oasis Boots in Black. -Part of the Oasis collection. -Leather upper. -Wheat Nubuck leather. -Available in Black (MOISL-001) and Wheat / Gum (MOISN-777). Need help finding or measuring the right size for you? Need to convert your size between country standards? Click here to see our Size Guide!


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jun 30, 2011 03:46:04

1 comment:

Emma Megan said...

One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
Hug & blesses!
Click this post to read more.

Post a Comment